We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Front end developer (SSE) with 3+ years of experience in Angular to deliver complete front end application;
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Communicate well with designers and have the ability to translate visual designs/concepts into fully blown web applications;
- Absorb and share knowledge
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- 2 Year’s Proven working experience in Angular 2+;
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience;
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- You will have experience with some or all of the following: Angular (latest version) Typescript, RxJs, Jasmine, Karma, Webpack, StencilJs, WebComponents and module federation.
If you love the idea, apply now by sending your CV!
By submitting your request you agree that UPGRID SOFTWARE will use your personal data only for the purpose of recruitment. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!